This week, Sasha Loghohn
interviewed me on her Moving Mountains program aimed to assist professionals in transforming their lives.
Sasha was interested in my insights on emotional
intelligence, especially as they relate to improving the quality of our
personal and professional life.
Her insightful questions mined engaging conversation and nuggets worth sharing with readers here on LinktoEXPERT.
In the interview below, you'll learn the following:
- The definition for Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- How Emotional Intelligence differs from other forms of standard
measurements and why it is critical to our personal success and well-being
- The link between Emotional Intelligence and the Law of Attraction
- One of the most extraordinary people I've encountered in my travels
- How to create abundance in a world typified by scarcity
- The best mentoring advice I ever received
Discover answers to the above points and increase your emotional
intelligence in the process, listen in to the interview here.
Maura Sweeney is an International Speaker on Influence, Leadership and Emotional Intelligence | Subscribe to her on iTunes | Enroll in her eCourse